1. Your privacy is important
- a person who purchases one of the services at Valenze, either as an individual or as part of an organisation.
- a user or/and visitor of the website www.valenzecoaching.com (hereinafter 'Website').
2. What personal data does Valenze collect?
Regarding the person that purchases one or more services of Valenze, whether or not as an individual or through an organisation, this could be the following data:
- Name, address, e-mail, phone number
- Bank details to process payments
- Job title and/or information about your expertise and experience
- Club and team information like team schedule & agenda, new partnerships, and other news around the club and the team that can be used to optimize the service
- Communication between you and Valenze regarding the service
- Other information that is actively shared by you
As user or/and visitor of the Website, this can be the following data:
- Name and email
- IP - adress
- Collected user data when Cookies are installed on the Website
- Other information that is actively shared by you via the Website
Valenze can also collect personal data via public sources like LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or TikTok.
3. What does Valenze do with your personal data?
Valenze and its employees can use your personal data for purposes mentioned in this paragraph.
The basics for processing your personal data include:
- Valenze has your permission to do so;
- it is necessary to enter into or sign an agreement;
- it is necessary to fulfill and reach objectives laid down in the agreement
- it is in legitimate interest of Valenze; or the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
Personal data of a person that purchases one or more services of Valenze, whether or not as an individual or through an organisation, will be processed for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you | in legitimate interest and necessary to enter into an agreement
- To receive and handle payments | necessary to enter into an agreement
- To deliver services | necessary to fulfill and reach the objectives laid down in the agreement
- To manage feedback, questions and complaints that are connected the execution of and delivery of the services talked about in the agreement | in legitimate interest and necessary to fulfill and reach the objectives laid down in the agreement
- To comply with all legal obligations (including in connection with a court order and tax return) | necessary to comply with a legal obligation
- To make user profiles | in legitimate interest of Valenze
Personal data of a user or/and visitor of the Website, will be processed for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you | in legitimate interest and/of necessary to fulfill and reach the objectives laid down in the agreement
- To improve the quality of the Website | in legitimate interest
- To analyse and improve services offered by Valenze in order to evaluate and develop her business | in legitimate interest
- To comply with all legal obligations (including in connection with a court order) | necessary to comply with a legal obligation
- To make user profiles | in legitimate interest of Valenze
4. With whom might Valenze communicate the data?
Your data will not be sold, transferred or leased to any third part, except for those who carry out services or activities for us. Valenze can provide the data to the following third parties:
Administrative office or accountant | Management and support of financial matters, including tax returns and preparing annual accounts (if applicable).
Professional advisors | Including attorneys and other professional advisors who advise Valenze in conducting business
Government and judicial authorities | Including courts, arbitrators, bailiffs or other judicial authorities, the police and other law enforcement authorities and the tax authorities. With the objective to, among other things, compliance with applicable laws and regulations as well as the execution of an agreement.
Billing system | billing for services
E-mail and website provider | Hosting of the Website and email accounts, if applicable.
Bank | Processing payments.
In case Valenze places cookies on its Website, the following applies:
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit the Valenze Website. They ensure that the Website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. Valenze can also optimize the Website with this.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser in a way that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that has previously been stored via the settings of your browser. The cookies that Valenze uses are necessary for the technical operation of the Website and your ease of use.
Valenze only uses functional and analytical cookies on its Website that do not infringe your privacy.
Do you want to read more about Cookies? You can read about it here: https://allaboutcookies.org/
If you want to know how you can get access to your cookie-settings, we advise you to read one of the articles below:
6. Duration of the processing
Valenze will not keep your personal data for longer than what is necessary for the purposes for which it may be processed. The timeframe that Valenze applies to your personal data varies, based on the type of information and the reason it is being processed.
Your data may be kept in anonymised form for statistical or market research purposes.
7. Exercise of your rights
You may at any time oppose the aforesaid uses of your data with no further consequences.
You may also exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation or portability by writing an email to email@example.com
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Request confirmation whether Valenze is in possession of personal data related to you;
- Requests to access/see your personal data processed by Valenze and to obtain information about how this data is processed;
- Require Valenze to amend/complete and/or delete incorrect or incomplete personal data. If personal data is deleted, Valenze may no longer be able to perform an agreement;
- The right to withdraw any consent to data processing;
- Make a request to transfer your personal data to you or a third party designated by you.
If you have any doubt, question or complaint about the way in which we process your personal data, please contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The most recent version is available at www.valenzecoaching.com/privacy-policy